In short the MJ2017 DXpedition until now:
- Left 10PM on Thursday night
- Arrived at the St. Malo ferry terminal around 7AM
- Some of us slept a few hours in the car
- 1.5 hour trip with the ferry, again time for a little nap.
- Short stop at the hotel and up to the station.
- Another short stop at the Supermarket
- LOTS of antenna work
- Nice visits of local amateurs at the station
- A few QSO’s by all 4 stations
- Midnight time to go to sleep
Since the plan was born several steps were taken to get MJ2017 on the road:
- Ferry was booked – 2 cars so plenty of room for radio’s and antenna’s
- Hotel was booked – Looking forward to our return to Kelly at the Harbour View (http://www.harbourviewjersey.com/ )
- Equipment and antenna plan was made to enable presence on any band any time.
- The team plans to be QRV 160 upto 2 meters in any mode requested.
Before we know it it will be May 5th, less then 2 months to go.
Please feel free to contact the team for any requests for band and/or modes to be activated. We are open for any sked or experiment.
As a result of miscommunication our old website www.lldxt.nl went lost. To ensure our presence on the Web we decided to “move houses” to WWW.LLDXT.EU.
This site will soon host all LLDXT activities since 1994, and apart from that it will be fully functional for upcoming events with LLDXT involment.
The Low Land DXpedition Team consists of a number of Ham-radio operators from the “Low Lands” [The Netherlands] who enjoy the combination of Ham-Radio and vacation. Since the first trip to HBØ back in 1994 a wide variaty of locations were visited by LLDXT members, varying from LX Luxembourg to T33 Banaba Island. On this website we try to share our memories to passed DXpeditions and also our upcoming events.
We hope you will enjoy this website and please feel free to comment….
73 the Low Land DX Team